Senior Solutions Architect
San Juan, PR
Zenus’ mission is to facilitate banking beyond borders. Operating in over 150 countries, we enable people and businesses to open a US bank account online, without the need to be a US citizen, resident, or a company registered in the US — opening up the security, stability and freedom of US banking to the world.
Our state-of-the-art technology, exclusive partnerships and proprietary processes are now being made available via our embedded banking services to enable other businesses to create new financial service experiences for their customers.
Headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico and with offices in Europe, the US, Central and South America, we have a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role
We are a seeking a hands-on Sr. Solutions Architects with 8+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology and 5+ years of experience designing and integrating Microsoft D365 CRM.
As a hands-on Sr. Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for completing thorough requirements, discovery and planning phases of the delivery process, identifying scope of work, design, build and validate the implementation of the solutions.
Banking-industry experience is preferred.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for innovative technology, including CRM, Power Apps, microservices and Cloud services. You will also need to be very pro-active and love solving problems.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Drive Dynamics 365 CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Own the platform.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Collaborate closely with our project teams, development teams and external partners to build and drive scalable Enterprise Solutions.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering.
- Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information internal client teams.
- Participates with implementation delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare solutions.
- Provides enterprise architecture with D365 and integrations with 3rd party software packages.
- Create Technical Design Documents and maintain Application Infrastructure Documentation.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Partner with Product Manager and executive team to update product roadmap.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure. QA and validation are key.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals as part of the architecture validation process.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
What you need for this role:
- Be fully bilingual (English & Spanish), or native English speaker.
- Excellent technical presentation and communications skills.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software Development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, system design, or information systems (4+ years of experience for a Senior CRM Consultant).
- 3+ years implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft D365 CRM with Power Apps.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts.
- Requirement for 4-6 years of development experience with an OO language such as Java, C#, etc.
- Experience creating, testing and integration with Rest API.
- Experience with software and application testing is a plus.
- Knowledge on software version control and CI/CD Pipelines is a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
- Experience with Azure (Azure API Management, Azure Services Bus, Azure Functions, Azure ESB).
- Microsoft Certified Expert or Associate on D365 a plus.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.