Performance Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Zenus’ mission is to facilitate banking beyond borders. Operating in over 180 countries, we enable people and businesses to open a US bank account online, without the need to be a US citizen, resident, or a company registered in the US — opening up the security, stability and freedom of US banking to the world.
Our state-of-the-art technology, exclusive partnerships and proprietary processes are now being made available via our embedded banking services to enable other businesses to create new financial service experiences for their customers.
Headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico and with offices in Europe, the US, Central and South America, we have a diverse and inclusive team.
About the role
We are seeking a talented and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team based in London. This is a commercial role, primarily focused on delivering against ambitious acquisition targets across a range of our D2C/B2C/B2B products.
You must have strong campaign management experience and can demonstrate previous success delivering results and commercial value. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the role is responsible for digital campaign performance and optimisation, and you must be comfortable in both strategy and execution.
You will work within the marketing team and liaise closely with other departments to create best in class products that elevate the Zenus brand and drive business growth.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Support the development of marketing plans that deliver against multiple business objectives, while prioritising effectively to maximise return on ad spend
- Strategic planning, implementation, and optimisation of performance campaigns across various marketing channels: paid search, paid social, display and affiliates
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and tactical planning for your channels, ensuring optimal investment across the most effective areas to deliver our weekly monthly/ quarterly targets (New Client Accounts, CAC, ROAS, Revenue)
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to performance marketing agency, ensuring that all campaigns deliver against growth and brand objectives
- Collaborate with our in-house Creative Studio and liaise with Compliance to ensure consistently high standards of creative and copy across all campaigns
- Work closely with Product, Tech & Ops teams to ensure appropriate tracking is in place to optimise campaigns performance, onboarding journeys and landing pages
- Proactive analysis and report on campaign performance, sharing insights and opportunities with internal teams and external agencies
- Dotted line management of two Digital Marketing Executives - providing guidance, support, development opportunities and maintaining a collaborative work environment
What you need for this role:
- A proven track record in performance marketing, ideally with hands-on campaign delivery skills alongside strategic commercial experience
- Demonstrable experience managing digital channels including but not limited to paid search, paid social, display and affiliate management
- Ability to manage performance agencies, with a focus on optimising campaign performance, delivering targets and building strong relationships
- Data driven individual, confident analysing data to optimise ROAS and improve the performance of marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal - able to turn data and insights into engaging presentations
- Up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in performance marketing
- Experience with app marketing strategies strongly desirable and experience in financial services is a plus
- Experience with international marketing or LatAm markets is a bonus
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Jira or other tool
We use some of the best in breed marketing technology stack and you are expected to have some experience or familiarity working with (or similar):
- Google Locker Studio
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Microsoft Dynamics 365