How to make SWIFT payments
1 minute read
30 May 2022
How to make a SWIFT payment
SWIFT payments, or international wires, can be used to make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and can be tracked from start to finish.
To make a SWIFT transfer, you'll need the following recipient information to hand:
- Full name (as shown on bank account)
- Bank name
- Bank SWIFT code & bank account number
Next, follow these simple steps:
- Login to (or setup) your Zenus Bank account on our app or website.
- Setup the recipient as a contact in your account (using their information above).
- Select ‘Transfer / Deposit’ and then ‘To Int. bank account’.
- Input required currency and send amount, select your recipient and the purpose of transaction.
- Confirm details are correct on the payment summary, before clicking ‘Continue’ and proceeding to the final confirmation window.
- Finally, your SWIFT receipt will pop up with the options to save it or dismiss.
Other ways to transact
At Zenus Bank, we offer multiple ways to transfer funds. Visit our money transfer comparison guide to find the method that best suits your needs.