Senior Solutions Architect
Zenus Bank is a soon to launch digital bank. We give individuals and companies around the world more options to manage their money internationally. We do this by enabling them to open a US bank account from anywhere in the world without having to be a US citizen or resident*.
We are a global business with growth plans that will see us expand quickly. If you are looking for a career where you can drive your own future Zenus Bank is the place for you.
Find out more at Zenus.com
About the role
We are a seeking Solutions Architects with 8+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology and 3+ years of experience designing and integrating Microsoft D365 CRM and/or ERP.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for completing thorough requirements, discovery and planning phases of the delivery process, identifying scope of work, design, build and validate the implementation of the solutions.
Banking-industry experience is preferred.
To succeed in this role, you will have a passion for innovative technology, including CRM, ERP, microservices and Cloud services. You will also need to be very pro-active and love solving problems.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Drive Dynamics CRM or ERP implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Own the platform.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Collaborate closely with our project teams, development teams and external partners to build and drive scalable Enterprise Solutions.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering.
- Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information internal client teams.
- Participates with implementation delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare solutions.
- Provides enterprise architecture with D365 and integrations with 3rd party software packages.
- Create Technical Design Documents and maintain Application Infrastructure Documentation.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation.
- Partner with Product Manager and executive team to update product roadmap.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure. QA and validation are key.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals as part of the architecture validation process.
- 15. Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
What you need for this role
- Be fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Excellent technical presentation and communications skills.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software Development lifecycle.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Certifications related to technologies and security on the platform in which you are specialist.
- Teamwork and flawless delivery of great customer experience.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as C#, .Net Core, PL-SQL, Python and APIs.
- Experience with integrations in Azure and AWS (Web API, WCF, SOA, Microservices, WebLogic, etc.)
- Experience with Azure (Azure API Management, Azure Services Bus, Azure Functions, Azure ESB).
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
To apply for this role please submit your LinkedIn URL and your resume or CV, and optional covering letter, to email@example.com
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Permanent (40+ hrs/week)
To be negotiated
Chief Information Officer
None, for now