How to set up Visa Purchase Alerts
1 minute read
18 May 2022
How to setup Visa Purchase Alerts
Managing your money couldn't be easier
At Zenus Bank, we offer our members a Visa Infinite debit card, as standard*. As well as (infinite) benefits, Visa Purchase Alerts enable you to keep a closer eye on your transactions. When Visa Purchase Alerts are setup, you’re informed every time there’s a transaction using your Zenus Visa Infinite Card – another way we’re ensuring your money is safe and manageable.
Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you, including:
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- When a purchase is declined
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
- International purchases
Follow these simple steps below to set-up Visa Purchase Alerts:
- Create an account at www.visa.com, visit the Visa Purchase Alerts section and register your email address to receive alerts.
- You can choose the alert options to best suit your preferences, these will then come via your email.
*Zenus Visa Infinite cards are only issued in our Visa licensed countries, please refer to our list of eligible countries.