Software Engineering Intern
Zenus Bank is a recently launched digital bank. We give individuals and companies around the world more options to manage their money internationally. We do this by enabling them to open a US bank account from anywhere in the world without having to be a US citizen or resident*.
We are a global business with growth plans that will see us expand quickly. If you are looking for a career where you can drive your own future Zenus Bank is the place for you.
Find out more at Zenus.com
About the role
At Zenus Bank, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Software Engineering Intern who are passionate about designing, developing and deploying software solutions and exploring emerging technologies. As a Software Engineering Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Zenus Bank.
Roles and responsibilities
1. Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
2. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
3. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
4. Write well-designed, testable code
5. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
6. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
7. Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
8. Document and maintain software functionality
9. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
10. Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
11. Comply with project plans and industry standards
What you need for this role
- Be fully bilingual (English & Spanish), or native English speaker.
- Attention to details
- Basic understanding of the public cloud (i.e. Azure, AWS, Google, etc.)
- Be willing to deep dive and explore emerging technologies
- Enrolled on or have recently obtained a BS degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
San Juan, Puerto Rico
internship. 20 hours per week
Full Stack Developer